We have openings throughout the month of January and February for virtual portfolio evaluations, or for 1-on-1 information sessions with a department faculty member! Please use our sign-up sheet here to book your spot!
A strong portfolio evaluation can meet the requirements for admission to the Art Education and Visual Arts majors. This means one less admission requirement to worry about. Although students are still expected to complete the TCNJ CommonApp in order to be accepted at the college level, the art portfolio component can be accepted by our department on the spot.
Do you have burning questions that you would like to ask a professor? Are you interested in connecting with an art student?
Please use our sign-up sheet here to let us know today! See the schedule below for appointment dates, sessions run for approximately 20 minutes each.
- Saturday, Jan. 29 – 10-11 a.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 5 – 10-11 a.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 12 – 10-11 a.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 26 – 10-11 a.m.
1-on-1 Information Session
- Thursday, Jan. 27 – 5-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 1 – 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 3 – 5-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 8 – 5-6 p.m.